COVID-19 Impact: The health and well-being of our customers and associates is our top priority.
At Aspire Fund Raising, the health and well-being of our customers and associates is our top priority. With the continued and ever-changing news about COVID-19, we wanted to share important information about how our team is working to ensure we are doing everything possible to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are aware that schools across the nation are taking extended spring breaks and businesses are closing down temporarily as they monitor the virus. We are doing everything we can to accommodate any closures.
We know several of you have questions concerning your ongoing fund raisers. We thought it best to try to answer some of the most common questions.
* Your organization is closed – If your organization is closed due COVID-19, simply respond to one of our automated emails. We will automatically extend your dates 3 weeks and you can resume your sale when you get back. We will send you an automated email detailing your new dates.
* Need to reschedule your sale – Simply respond one of our automated emails. Indicate your desired start date and we will reschedule for you. We will send you an automated email detailing your new dates.
* Need to postpone your delivery - If you have sent in orders but are not able to receive product, rest assured we can hold your product for you. Please respond one of our automated emails and ask us to hold your product until school has resumed. We will check back in 2-3 weeks to reschedule.
* Need to submit orders and postpone your delivery - If you have orders and have not sent them to us, send your orders to us now along with a note indicating “please hold our orders”. We will process your orders and check back in 2-3 weeks to reschedule your delivery.
* Need to communicate with us - We rely on an automated system to communicate to our customers. If you need to contact us, simply respond to one of our other automated emails. You can also give us a call at 1-877-272-2493.
* Need to monitor your sale - Sales can be monitored from home through our coordinator resources page. (see email/packet for your log in)
The Apire Fund Raising Family wishes you safety and health during these times. Please let us know of any questions or concerns.